Citizenship & Naturalization

Principe Immigration Law provides strategic counsel for employees retaining permanent resident status while taking on international assignments and assistance when a U.S. reentry permit is needed. Principe Immigration Law prepares and files applications for naturalization as a U.S. citizen, and specializes in Section 319(b) expedited naturalization applications for spouses of U.S. citizens employed abroad and for members of the U.S. armed forces.

Principe Immigration Law works with clients in providing counsel on these issues and assisting with these applications:

  • International travel as a permanent resident
  • Maintaining permanent residence
  • Renewing a green card
  • Replacing a green card
  • N-400 Naturalization
  • N-600 Certificate of Citizenship
  • U.S. Passport